Your shopping cart is empty.
I am here to help make your online art purchasing experience a total success . . . if you cannot find the answers to any questions you have, please contact me through this website and it will be my pleasure to answer your questions directly and solve any issues as quickly and conveniently as possible. I look forward to working with you to bring quality artwork into your home and working environment.
- Shipping Time for Original Paintings: Original paintings are packaged and shipped directly to you from Jim's studio using either Canada Post or a courier service for delivery between three to five days in Canada.
- Shipping Time for Prints: Your fine art print order is normally processed and shipped so that you receive it within a week. However, with social distancing requirements in the workplace. Your print order will take from one week to two weeks.
- Currency: All pricing is in Canadian dollars (currently a $100 purchase is about $75US)
- Returns: 30-Day money back guarantee if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase. No questions asked. The artwork must be returned in the original packaging, undamaged. Return shipping cost is at customer's expense; customer must insure the artwork for the return shipment..
- Shipment Arrived Damaged: if your ordered artwork arrives and the box is damaged, please contact me immediately via the website to let me know. Before opening the package, YOU MUST PHOTOGRAPH the damaged package.. You may open the package to see if the artwork has been damaged (hopefully the damage is only to the box) but if the artwork is damaged, please photograph the damage you see. Note: every original artwork is photographed before and after it is packaged to be shipped to you.
- Shipping from Canada to the US and Abroad: all shipping is from Canada. US and other foreign clients will be responsible for paying all applicable border fees, taxes and duties upon receipt of their ordered artwork.
- Shipping Fees: all shipping fees are pre-calculated and paid for Canada and the US.all shipping fees. Clients in all other countries will need to contact me directly through the website to arrange shipping fees. All foreign clients will be responsible for paying applicable taxes and duty upon receipt of their ordered artwork.
- Ready to Hang: Original paintings are shipped ready to hang. Bookshelf original paintings, by design, are not shipped ready to hang. Fine Art Prints ordered with a frame (paper or canvas prints) are shipped ready to hang. Prints on metal panel are shipped ready to hang.
- Custom Orders: custom orders are welcome. Please contact me via the website and I will be happy to discuss your personal needs for the artwork you envision.
- Commission Work: I welcome working with customers to create unique and creative work that is specific to your needs. Please contact me via the website to discuss any ideas you have regarding commission projects including the possibility of using your own photographs as source material. This has been very successful in the past. A non-refundable deposit is required.
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
Merchant: 30 Day Total Satisfaction Guarantee . . . if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a full refund: No Questions Asked.. Shipping is at the customer's expense. Artwork must be insured by the customer for return and inits original packaging. Please take photos of the artwork and packaging before return shipping. Will Refund full amount upon receipt of returned package.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
All inks for printing and acrylic paint for Original Artwork are Archival Pigments and UV Resistant. Top quality stretchers are used for both Original Artwork and Canvas Prints as well as top quality paper and materials for all printing done by Print Partners. Professional quality acrylic paints and gels mediums are used for all Original Artworks. As well, Museum quality hanging wire and attachments are used for all prints and originals. Both are ready to hang.
Join my Studio Friends email list for a chance to win a ready to hang canvas print.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
SIGNUP TO WIN A PRINT
Sign up for my Studio Friends emails and you are entered to win a ready to hang canvas print.
I send out a Studio Friends email about every two weeks to share about one of my paintings and the story behind it.
If you are already signed up for my Studio Friends emails, you are already entered in each monthly drawing.
Winner will be announced by email at the end of each month.